Latitude Consolidated Limited (ASX:LCD) is an Australian Listed Mining and Exploration Company.
Latitude has recently expanded its land-holding in the region to 312km2 and it is continuing to review acquisitions in the area as part of its strategy to consolidate a significant gold inventory.
Please refer to the 'Projects' link above for details of these projects.
- Ingenia Communities Group to build holiday homes at Lake Conjola
- The company is targeting first new home sales in the second half of 2018.
- Australian Vanadium set to gain from Bryah Resources IPO
- The equity interest in Bryah provides exposure to copper-gold exploration.
- Navarre Minerals shares rise on drilling high-grade gold
- Drilling has confirmed the continuation of gold mineralisation at depth.
- Altech Chemicals on-track at Malaysian high purity alumina plant
- Altech recently placed $2 million to existing cornerstone investor MAA Group Bhd.
- Atlas Iron tops ASX % Gainers intra-day
- Monday 24th April: Atlas Iron tops ASX % Gainers intra-day.
- DroneShield sells drone jammer for use by a major military
- The sale comes as ISIS increases the use of drones for terrorism.
- Collaborate Corporation attracts funding
- The halt will remain in place until Thursday 27th April 2017.
- Black Rock Mining appoints John de Vries as interim CEO
- The company's world-class Mahenge Graphite Project in located in Tanzania.
- Salt Lake Potash planning sulphate of potash pilot plant
- Envisaged to be the first salt-lake brine SOP operation in Australia.