Latitude Consolidated Limited (ASX:LCD) is an Australian Listed Mining and Exploration Company.
Latitude has recently expanded its land-holding in the region to 312km2 and it is continuing to review acquisitions in the area as part of its strategy to consolidate a significant gold inventory.
Please refer to the 'Projects' link above for details of these projects.
- Peninsula Energy outlines board changes
- Wayne Heili is the new MD and CEO for Peninsula Energy.
- Zelda Therapeutics to increase cash position
- The halt will remain in place until Thursday 30th March 2017.
- Oklo Resources gains Resolute Mining as a substantial shareholder
- Assays are currently pending from air-core drilling at Seko.
- Force Commodities appoints the experienced Peter Smith to the board
- Force is targeting zinc-lead at Halls Peak and gold at Mt Adrah.
- Atrum Coal identifies promising anthracite targets in British Columbia
- Drill intercepts exhibit the potential for high-grade anthracite.
- Dragontail Systems eyes opportunities in the hotel industry
- The Algo System is used to manage complex kitchen operations.
- Variscan Mines substantial shareholder lifts stake
- Variscan Mines maintains an exploration focus in France.
- MMJ PhytoTech in an ASX trading halt pending importation update
- The halt will remain in place until Wednesday 29th March 2017.
- Austin Exploration makes progress at oil and gas project in Colorado
- The company’s 2016 program identified hydrocarbons in three wells.